Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 08:30 to Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 13:30
50+ Confirmed Speakers and 155+ Participating Organizations!
UPDATE: Program Agenda Now Available!
The first annual Climate Leadership Conference will be held from February 29-March 1, 2012 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The conference will bring together leaders from business, government and academic institutions, and the non-profit community interested in exchanging ideas and information on how to address climate change while simultaneously running their operations more competitively and sustainably.
Conference attendees will offer and hear climate related solutions on topics including:
- Leveraging Clean Energy Opportunities
- Managing Climate Risks and Building Resilience
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Disclosures and Questionnaires
- Setting and Achieving GHG Reduction Goals
- Education & Engagement Strategies
- Making the Business Case for Climate Response
- Nancy Sutley – Chair, White House Council on Environmental Quality
- Gina McCarthy – Assistant Administration, Office of Air, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Mary Nichols – Chair, California Air Resources Board
- Eileen Claussen – President, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions
- Kateri Callahan – President, Alliance to Save Energy
- Network with leaders from the public and private sectors, including Federal and state government officials, industry leaders, and nonprofit experts
- Attend the Climate Leadership Awards Gala, which is held in conjunction with the conference
- Hear insights from winners of the 2011 Climate Leadership Awards for the Supply Chain, Organizational and Individual Leadership categories